FLU SHOTS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!
Call for your appointment today!!
The next clinic openings are:
Friday - October 21, 2016
Tuesday - October 25, 2016
Friday - November 4, 2016
The health department will bill Medicare and Medicaid for individuals who bring current cards to their appointment.
For those families with health insurance that covers vaccines, you will be required to pay for the vaccine at the time of service and will need to submit documentation to your insurance company for reimbursement.
The cost of the Flu Vaccine is $35.00 each. (Quadrivalent Dose - 4 strains of Flu Viruses in 1 shot.)
High Dose Flu Vaccine will be $60.00 each. (For age 65 and older)
To schedule a seasonal flu shot appointment, please call the Ottawa County Health Department at (419) 734-6800 or toll-free in Ottawa County at 800-788-8803.
FREE Flu Shots are given to QUALIFYING Children 6 months to 18 years.
In order for your child to qualify for free Flu vaccines, you must meet one of the following criteria:
· You are an American Indian or Alaskan Native;
· You are enrolled in Medicaid;
· You do not have insurance; or
· You are underinsured, which includes:
1. You have commercial (private) health insurance but the coverage does not include vaccines;
2. Your insurance covers only selected vaccines; or
3. Your insurance caps vaccine coverage at a certain amount (once that coverage amount is reached, the children are considered underinsured)